Monday, December 21, 2009

Putting up our Christmas Tree

My girls, especially Serena, love the holidays. Her favorite time of  the year is Christmas I do believe. She really gets into the whole swing of things. This year was no different! It’s a good thing I had her too or things just couldn’t have gotten done! I let them paint their own Christmas ornament this year. Hopefully it will be a tradition that we do every year. They turned out really cute. Serena picked out a tree and Aleah picked out a bear. Aleah and paint was a difficult task but we managed. Thank goodness for baby wipes!!! It was a several day job due to my fatiguing so quickly, but I think our end result was good. It was Aleah’s first time really helping to decorate a tree and she was alot of fun! I really wish that Eric didn’t have to work but he’ll be here for the fun stuff… presents! Here are a few pictures of the girls and the tree. And a few other pictures of some of the other things we did around the house over the next several days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visitor Counter